| Condition: || New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition || |
Gradient 2 Dark Clay/Rust Description
The Gradient is an ideal 3-season backcountry tent. The free-standing pole design creates virtually vertical walls to maximize usable interior space, while the "back porch" storage door and vestibule combine with the main vestibule to provide abundant storage. Its features and construction will quickly earn the Gradient a place amongst your favorite pieces of gear.Features:- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that Quickly Snap Over Tent Poles and "No Snag" Mesh Sleeves
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly Resists UV Damage and Stays Taut
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seams Give Best Weather Protection
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 3000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- No See-Um Mesh Walls Walls Allow for Excellent Ventilation
- Vertical Walls and Center Height Maximize Interior Space for an Extremely Roomy Feel
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for Maximum Adjustability and Protection
- Large Door Allows Entry and Exit
- Large Front Vestibule for Gear Storage and Extra Weather Protection
- "Back Porch" Vestibule Allows for Extra Gear Storage on Back Side of Tent with Easy Access from Inside Tent
- Includes 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes and Mesh Storage PocketSpecifications:- Base Size: 4'4" x 7'6"
- Center Height: 3'8"
- Vestibule Depth: 33"
- Tent Area: 32 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 19 sq. ft.
- Tent & Fly Weight: 5 lbs. 2 oz.
- Total Weight: 5 lbs. 9 oz.
- Packed Size 7.5" x 18"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5mm