| Brand: || Mathews || Draw Weight (lbs.): || 70lbs. |
| Draw Length (in.): || 29.5 in. || MPN: || Does Not Apply |
| Dexterity: || Right Hand || UPC: || Does not apply |
This slick No Cam is in immaculate condition, and will not be available for long. With minimal cosmetic scuffs, and great string and cable life, this bow was built to perform and last. Starting at 699.00 you will not be disappointed. • Revolutionary NO CAM ST™ Technology - The result is a truly integrated system featuring shorter, more rigid quad limbs, a less reflexed riser, twin Harmonic Stabilizers™ and the popular Focus Grip™
• Utilizes two circular and concentric string tracks, allowing the string to travel at a constant distance from the center of rotation during the shot cycle. This eliminates the common camming action on both top and bottom string tracks, creating a balanced and synchronized system with straight and level nock travel for superior accuracy
• Delivers a radically smooth draw cycle with incredible efficiency. This means that more energy is transferred into the arrow rather than being left in the bow to be experienced as post shot sound and vibration
• RockMods™ come standard on the NO CAM™ HTR• Axle to Axle: 32"
• IBO Speed: up to 330 fps
• Let Off: 65%, 75%, 85%
• Brace Height: 6-5/8"
• Mass Weight: 4.14 / 4.3 lbs. (w/ two Harmonic Stabilizers)
• Draw Weight: 50, 60 & 70 lbs.
• Finish: Lost Camo, Lost OT Camo