| Condition: || New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition || Brand: || Alps Mountaineering |
| MPN: || 5232617 || UPC: || 703438523171 |
Manufacture ID: 5232617The Extreme is a free standing aluminum pole tent, with a configuration that is extremely strong and sturdy. The 3-pole design gives you more "framework" to combat Mother Nature when she decides to send you a little stronger storm than normal. Assembly is easy with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, with factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. A door on each side of the tent makes getting in and out of the tent easy. You also get two large vestibules that you can use for extra gear storage. The vestibules also serve as automatic guy-out points when the weather gets a little nasty. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Extra large #8 zippers on the doors and vestibules add to the durability. Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing.Includes:- Rain fly
- 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 6061 Aluminum Stakes
- Guy Rope
- Repair Swatches
- Gear Loft
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- Tent Bag with DrawstringFeatures:- Free Standing 3 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 3000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Multiple Fly Vents increase ventilation
- Mesh Storage Pockets, Gear Loft, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes IncludedMaterials- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 3000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5mm 7000-series aluminumSpecifications:- Base Size: 5'2" x 7'8"
- Center Height: 3'6"
- Vestibule Depth: 30"
- Tent Area: 35 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 29 sq. ft.
- Tent & Fly Weight: 5 lbs. 12 oz.
- Total Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
- Packed Size: 7" x 21"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm